CMA series modulating actuators deliver a series of sizes suitable for linear, quarter-turn and rotary control valve and pump applications requiring precise position control and continuous modulation.
The Rotork CMA range provides for simple safe and easy set up via an internal electronic 6-segment LCD display and push button configuration.
- Can be powered by single-phase or direct current supplies.
- Linear, quarter-turn and rotary drive action.
- Permanently lubricated and maintenance free drive train.
- Capable of being mounted in any orientation.
- Accurate and repeatable position control.
- 4 to 20 mA loop powered, feedback signal.
- Digital communication options including HART®, Foundation FieldbusTM, Profibus®, Pakscan, RIRO and Modbus® available.
- Field selectable adjustments for:
- Zero and span.
- Command signal type.
- Standard or reverse acting.
- Manual-auto operation.
- Output shaft position on loss of signal.
- Wide standard ambient temperature range -22 to 158 °F (-30 to 70 ºC).
- Optional high or low temperature trim.
- Manual override standard.
- Electronic thrust/torque limiting.
- Two standard adjustable position switches.
Rotork is independent of valve manufacturers allowing us to work with a wide variety of valve makers and manufacturers worldwide.
CMA Range Benefits
- Available in linear, quarter-turn and multi-turn versions and a range of five compact sizes.
- Economical operation of numerous types of control valve, damper and pump stroke adjuster applications.
- Maintenance-free drive train.
- Accurate and repeatable positional control.
- Resolution is 0.25% on linear and quarter-turn applications and 2 degrees on the multi-turn configuration.
- Continuous and unrestricted modulating performance.